Blog Archive

Thursday 26 January 2017

EXCITING NEWS! Well, it's not that exciting, don't get your hopes up, that's a bit clickbaity, sorry

Exciting news, you can now  Follow my blog with Bloglovin, if you're into that sort of thing :)

I only just really found out about it, if you have any suggestions of blogs to follow on there give me a shout!

Additional exciting news, I'm away this weekend at a workshop for training to talk to the press about Mental Health! I want to use my bad experiences to do some good for people. I'll write a proper post about it and pop it up on Saturday at the normal time. That's right! I'm going away for the weekend but have actually planned ahead and will still write a post! I'm in danger of becoming organised!

Thanks for reading this, I'll let you get back to your day! I hope it's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment